A Purse of Your Own: An Easy Guide to Financial Security
- Genre: Nonfiction
In A Purse of Your Own, wealth coach Deborah Owens draws from more than twenty years of experience in the fi nancial services industry for a revolutionary and simple approach to investment literacy: Women can take control of their lives and purses by leveraging the feminine powers of intuition, creativity, and empathy to build personal wealth.
Filled with quizzes (Pursercises), resource guides (Pursessentials), and examples of real women from housewives to executives who have drastically changed their lives (Purseonality Profi les), A Purse of Your Own will show you how to:
- Apply the 7 Wealthy Habits you MUST learn to be financially secure
- Buy stocks, bonds, and mutual funds and create a well-balanced portfolio on any budget
- Understand the language of investing and how to manage risk
- Find a good fi nancial advisor (and recognize the warning signs of a bad one)
- Protect what you will build
Creating and maintaining wealth can come only from understanding how money works. Use Deborah's "Power of the Purse" wealth-building strategy and your money will work for you!
*Co-author Brenda Lane Richardson